Have a question? We have answers! Click on a question below to view the answer. Don’t see the answer you are looking for? Click here to ask us your question.
- What is a Golden Grad?
Anyone who has celebrated their 50th reunion and beyond.
- Where can I park?
On Friday, Golden Grads are encouraged to park in lot VV. Check in for the Golden Grad events will be held in Martin Commons Lobby, which is located in the Eisenhower Campus Center next to the Lottie Nelson Dining Hall.
- Is there a cost to attend?
The Golden Grad Luncheon, held from 11:30am – 1:30 p.m. on Friday, October 19th, is $10 per person for our Golden Grads. For those celebrating their 50threunion (Class of 1968), the event cost is covered completely by the Heritage Society.
- Do I need to register in advance?
Yes, registration is strongly encouraged for all events on Friday, Oct. 19 and is required for the Golden Grad Luncheon
- How do I register?
You may register online (link to online registration), through the Golden Grad registration mailer you received, or over the phone (call 717.796.5252)
- Can I attend Homecoming events on Saturday?
Absolutely! We have a program designed specifically for our Golden Grads on Friday; however, we would love to see you back on campus again on Saturday!
- What if I am not celebrating a reunion this year?
We invite Golden Grads who are not from the Class of 1968 to Celebrate Homecoming weekend with two special events:
- Golden Grad Luncheon: From 11:30am – 1:30 p.m., we invite you to attend the Golden Grad Luncheon, which is sponsored, in part, by the Heritage Society and is open to all Golden Grads, including our newest members, the Class of ’68, who will receive an honorary Golden Grad
- Lecture Series: Following the Golden Grad Luncheon, join us for a time of learning and engagement by attending our Lecture Series.
- Am I required to attend each event?
No; registration is à la carte so you are welcome to come and go as you please.